About our Cookies
Cookies Used By Phoencian Boat Network
• To collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• To collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• To pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• To store any personally identifiable data in a cookie
• To pay sales commissions
Further information about our cookies
Cookies are used to make certain essential features work such as:
• Checking whether you are signed in or not
• Saving you from having to sign in every time you visit our websites
• Remembering your search preferences and other settings during and in between visits to our websites
• Enabling you to add comments to our websites
• Customizing content for you
• Remembering that we've already asked you certain questions so we don't annoy you by asking again; for example, that you've already seen our message about signing up to our email newsletter
Cookies Used by Third Parties
If you disable these cookies, it is likely that the functionality provided by these third parties will no longer work for you.
Social Network Cookies
We use this type of functionality from the following social network websites which may set cookies:
• Google+, etc...
Each social network will have its own policy regarding privacy, and the implications of this for you will depend on the privacy settings that you have set on your profile (if you have one) on each of these social networks.
It is very common for cookies to be used in relation to online advertising. No personally identifiable data about you is gained by us, our advertisers or our advertising partners through this usage of cookies.
You can also opt-out of almost all advertising networks by visiting that site too. We would prefer that you didn't opt-out because online advertising is what keeps much of the content on the Internet free. Opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you don't see adverts on our websites, it'll just mean that they are no longer customized to be relevant to you.
Turning off / removing cookies
You can usually turn cookies off by changing your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. The way you turn off cookies will depend on the browser you are using. If you wish to turn off cookies you should consult your browser's "Help" information on this subject.
You can also remove cookies that have already been accepted by your browser. Again, how you do this will depend on your browser so you should consult your browser's "Help" information on this subject.
Please note, however, that turning off/removing cookies will limit your enjoyment of the web as most websites are built to take advantage of the features that cookies enable.